I BELIEVE THAT WHEN MY CLIENTS SUCCEED, SO DO I
SPCA provides a range of accounting and bookkeeping services to individuals and small and medium sized businesses. When required, we also regularly work in conjunction with bookkeepers, IT consultants and other professionals to ensure our clients get the best possible outcome.
Directorship & Advisory Board Services
SPCA regularly works with boards and directors on strategic and governance issues.
Swai Phie, Director of SPCA, also holds several board and committee positions with commercial, government and not-for-profit organisations in Australia and overseas.
SPCA provides a range of taxation and tax consulting services to individuals and small and medium sized businesses. When required, we also regularly work in partnership with specialist tax lawyers and audit professionals to maximise outcomes for our clients.
Financial & Investment Services
SPCA Financial Services Pty Ltd holds a limited Australian Financial Services licence and is able to provide a range of services for your self-managed superannuation fund.
We also work with a range of investment consulting advisers, stock brokers and financial planners to ensure clients receive the best possible service.
SPCA provides a range of consulting services to assist small and medium sized businesses; working one-on-one with clients, or as part of a broader team of advisers. We can help you:
- Purchase a business
- Sell your existing business
- Start a new business of your own
- Work with legal advisers to obtain probate and letters of administration for deceased estates
- Work with mortgage brokers and bank managers to obtain finance
- Work with liquidators to protect assets and obtain the best possible outcome
- Work with specialist tax lawyers to restructure businesses, companies and trusts to obtain the best possible outcome