What do we do?
SPCA provides a range of accounting, taxation, business consulting and financial services to clients across a diverse range of industry sectors, including:
- Automotive Workshops
- Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Builders, Contractors, Property Developers, Building Service Companies, Rental Properties, Carpentry and Stone Masonry
- Charitable Foundations and Not-for-Profit Entities
- Electrician and Plumber
- Farmers and Primary Producers
- Franchise (franchisee and franchisor)
- Hospitality, Café, Restaurant and B&B
- Information Technology
- Manufacturing and Engineering
- Photography and Event Management Services
- Professional Services (e.g. Architects, Consultants, Dentists, Doctors, Financial Planners, Financial Services Providers, Lawyers, Migration Agents, Modelling Business, Nursing, Speech Pathology, Physiotherapy, Teaching, University Lecturer, Web Designer)
- Police and Security Guard
- Real Estate Agent
- Retail (e.g. Butchers, Smallgoods, Bakery, Ice Creamery, Chocolatier, Newsagency, Post Office)
As a firm, our philosophy is to grow and succeed in conjunction with our clients as they grow and succeed. Thus we focus on developing close partnerships with our clients so together we can grow.
Read our latest newsletter
This issue includes interesting articles about superannuation, statute-barred debts, and a feature story about tips for managing tax disputes.